hi so my friend alice has been missing for over 24 hours now and everyone is getting really worried, so if you live around london uk would you please ring 101 if you see this girl, it would mean a lot thank you bye
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-28997068 this bbc news story explains more about it so please help if you can #findalice
Please help find Alice - west London - URGENT help needed
PLEASE SIGNAL BOOST THIS
she was last seen in Kew by the canal, but she could have walked anywhere from there
shes only 14 and has health problems that make her seriously vulnerable
another pic of her:
REBLOG YOU NEVER KNOW IF ANY OF YOUR FOLLOWERS MAY LIVE IN WEST LONDON AND KNOW SOMETHING THAT COULD HELP
Go go go this is so important
Guys Alice goes to my school, please please please reblog this especially if you live in London cause the more people that know about this the better.
Excuse me for loving my work
WILL AUTO-REBLOG FOREVER.
i always wondered why kili was way better at looking angry in promo pictures than fili
Can we talk about how this is an actual wolf in an actual shot from the midseason trailer and something we have not seen so far in the season although by now we have seen most of the scenes from the mid season trailer?
I originally thought it could be Satomi, because she is supposed to be an old and powerful Alpha but I do not think she will have another appearance in the last two episodes of the season, So could it possibly be? Could it possibly be that we see Scott McCall turning into a wolf? Could it be that all the time when Scott thought he would turn into monster like Peter, he was just mistaking the first signs of becoming more like a wolf?
Personally, I think it might be Derek. His mother had the ability to turn into a full wolf (apparently it’s rare), and people keep comparing him to her. Plus in the opening sequence he turns into a wolf-wolf, so it’s not that far-fetched…
things you can do in the uk at 16 years of age
- get married (with parental permission)
- start a family
- join the army where they use guns and bombs and shit
- move out
things you can’t do in the uk at 16 years of age
- buy a pair of scissors
are you serious
It’s not actually that weird…Seeing as scissors are basically two sets of knives bolted together. You can’t buy a knife when you’re 16 either.
Also with the case of the army, you also need parental permission if you are under 18, and it is unlikely you would be sent out to fight…
German Shepherds and their floppy ears. There is nothing I do not like about this.
Secret Avengers #7
who is she
Balls, drawn in PS.
Everyone knows that lifting makes women big, bulky, and less desirable. But, do they know the reasons why? I compiled my top ten reasons as to why women should NEVER EVER even think about touching a weight. Ever.
1. You will find less and less that you are asked to go to the kitchen and make a sandwich. What will you do with all that free time?!?
2. Men on the Internet will tell you that you are too big. Can you handle no longer being the object of a stranger’s fantasy?
3. Pants won’t fit because your butt has gotten so big. Imagine actually filling out a pair of pants, the horror!!
4. Your children might see that a woman can be something more than a frail object meant to please a man. Challenging the status quo is never a good thing.
5. You can eat a much larger amount of delicious food and not gain a pound. Disgusting! Pass the tofu and skim milk please.
6. Men will avoid you at the gym when you lift more than they do. How are you supposed to know how to lift without their constant coaching?
7. You will be able to open a pickle jar without a man or a knife. No one should possess that much raw power.
8. Your bones will maintain a thick density throughout your life. Do you really want to rob a surgeon of your money for osteoporosis treatment?
9. Heavy lifting can be as diverse as you want to make it. Your time would be much better spent on a treadmill every day watching CNN.
10. You will be shunned from old friends that want you to go clubbing every night. Those are the kinds of friends you just don’t want to lose.
By: Brandon Morrison @liftbigeatbig
This amazing compilation was just too sarcastically awesome not to post
Photo by: @neveuxstudios
What you saw, heard and experienced in childhood will have influenced the way you see yourself. If your experiences have been negative, your beliefs about yourself are likely to be negative too. Being low in self-worth often causes self-sacrifice.
Hey dude I love your dramatic readings. Anyway, can you read the name of every state in America in the most seductive way possible? In alphabetical order please.
what the fuck
Saying the Names of All 50 States in Alphabetical Order…Seductively